Our payment terms:
1. Orders less than 20,000 USD – due to be paid in full;
2. Orders of 20,000 USD and above are due and payable on the following schedule – 30% due to be paid upon signing of the Contract, the rest 70% due to be paid once the goods manufactured, before shipment.
© 2018 NEOSUN All rights reserved
Be first to know about the latest news in eco energy sphere
Thanks, I've already seen